About Holly Litmanovich
Processing Manager/Loan Originator Santa Clarita
Welcome to my website, and congratulations on taking the first step to buying or refinancing your home. I look forward to putting my expertise and mortgage services to work for you!
With Golden Empire Mortgage you're in good hands and can have the peace of mind knowing we offer a wide variety of loan programs and most current rates available, together with the assistance of a seasoned customer support team.
Competitively Priced Loan Programs:
- Purchase, Rate and Term Refinance, and Cash-out Refinance Programs
- Fannie Mae Conventional, High-balance and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Jumbo, Portfolio & Investor Products
- FHA / VA / USDA
We're here for you, ready to guide you through the often difficult and confusing process of choosing and getting the exact loan to meet your specific needs.
Many first time homeowners are choosing to consider FHA insured loan programs which can permit an easier time to qualify for a mortgage loan with as little as 3.5% down payment limiting your upfront costs.
Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage
Conventional fixed rate loans are offered up to a 30 year term and are made available through government sponsored organizations known as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The fixed rate and payments are fixed for the life of the loan dependent upon the term selected.
VA Home Mortgages
VA homes are available to help veterans, active duty military, National Guard, reservists, and surviving spouses to afford the homes they deserve. The Department of the Veterans Affairs determines the eligibility dependent upon the length and type of service by the service member.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
ARM loan are loans based upon market indexes that become adjustable after a fixed rate period between 5, 7 or 10 years. The interest rate could go up or down dependent upon the market factors. Typically starting ARM rates can be lower than traditional fixed rate mortgages.
Golden Empire Mortgage
Calculate your monthly payment with applicable financial charges, PMI, hazard insurance, and property taxes.
Is your old APR (Annual Percentage Rate) too high? Estimate the benefits of refinancing using this calculator.
How much can you borrow from a lender? Use this calculator to calculate the amount you can afford from the lender's point of view.
What they're saying about GEM...
- Holly is an amazing person! We reached out to her because the previous lenders where taking FOR EVER to underwrite the refinancing loan. She was extremely helpful; always available, answering our emails and text at any hour. Explained everything very clearly and did everything possible to help us save money; closing in about 3 weeks. Most of us have experience terrible service from lenders and weJorge B
- There are not enough words to describe the level of service Holly offered. She is absolutely incredible. From beginning to end, from the prep work well before we were pre-approved, to the process of buying the house, to the closing...Holly was there every step of the way. She was efficient, answered all of our questions (and there were many), was patient with us (we are first time buyers) and ensJonathan L
- Holly was with us every step of the way. She answered every single question and was very generous with her time. She pushed all the paperwork through at lightning speed and helped us understand the entire process. I felt safe to ask any question that arose, and she never made us feel like a bother. I can not recommend her services highly enough, and if anyone I know buys, her name and number willKasey L